FINANCING YOUR GAMMILL
All loan terms and rates are dependent on credit ranking and approval.
Gammill and its financial partners offer several options to assist you in financing your equipment purchase. Both American Financial Parters and Arvest Bank offer plans that:
Asks only for the Gammill machine as collateral.
Are available to residents of the contiguous 48 states and Alaska.
American Financial Partners (AFP)
Gammill partners with American Financial Partners (AFP) to provide financing options to our customers. This alliance provides many benefits:
- Have minimal up-front costs.
- Include financing of tax, delivery, set-up and training.
- Work with your local Authorized Gammill dealer to include appropriate charges.
- Convenient one-page application.
- Two payments in advance instead of the conventional 20% down payment.
- Fast response time from approval to funding.
- No pre-payment penalty (other than initial, minimal loan fees)
- Up to 5-year financing available.
|Statler 30-12: $35,999
||$765 month/60 months|
|Statler 26-10: $32,999||$699 month/60 months|
|Vision 2.0 26-10: $16,999||$359 month/60 months|
|Vision 2.0 22-10: $13,999||$369 month/48 months|
|Vision 2.0 18-8: $10,999||$292 month/48 months|
Arvest Bank and its financial partners offers Business Equipment Financing to Gammill customers nationwide.
- Same day approval is available.
- First and last payments in advance.
- An application is available from your local Gammill dealer.
- Arvest Bank offers financing through personal loans to customers who are residents of Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri or Arkansas. To apply online, visit www.arvest.com and select the personal loan application. Chose West Plains, Missouri as your bank location