The Statler is Gammill’s computerized machine, utilizing cutting-edge software and robust hardware to beautifully stitch any design. Available with a 22, 26 or 30-inch Gammill-quality machine head, a Statler gives you the flexibility of hands-free quilting. With exceptional features, the latest in quilting innovations, lifetime mechanical warranty, free software upgrades, and unparalleled customer service, it is easy to see why Statler by Gammill® is the choice of experienced quilters everywhere.
22″ throat space, 16.5″ quilting area
26″ throat space, 20″ quilting area
30″ throat space, 23.4″ quilting area
MSRP in US Dollars. Pricing does not include freight, delivery, installation/set-up and training.
- Gammill longarm quilting machine
- Computer and monitor
- Statler CreativeStudio® software
- More than 1,000 digitized patterns, including more than 350 designer patterns
- Sturdy all-steel table
- LED light fixture with black light
- Servo System, which drives the sewing head with speed, accuracy, and precision
- Multifunctional keypad
- Toll-free technical support
- Lifetime mechanical warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-year in-shop labor warranty
- Durable cast aluminum and steel machine head
- All-steel, industrial grade table with Gammill Breeze® Track System
- Power assist to easily move the machine head
- Stitch-Regulation in automated and hand-guided modes
- Auto-restart for thread breaks or bobbin run outs
- Interactive measuring function
- Long-lasting steel bearings
- 360 degree channel locks
- Advanced thread break sensor
- Large M size bobbin
- Front or rear laser with electronically adjustable intensity
- Built-in diagnostic system
- On-board bobbin winder
CreativeStudio® 7.1 Software Features
- CreativeStudio 7.1 is the ultimate tool for quilters.
- Use the same tools as professional designers to place, edit and quilt patterns. Or, design and customize your very own patterns.
- Integrated pattern management allows you to organize and search your patterns. Use the PatternCloud™ to seamlessly browse, search and purchase new patterns.
- Create layouts and view them on screen before you stitch.
- Customize designs by stretching, rotating, moving, dividing, flipping, copying, and re-shaping patterns.
- Customize a pattern for a whole quilt or each block.
- Create multiple quilt groups and copy, cut and paste to edit patterns between the groups.
- Customize your tool and menu bars for convenience and minimize menus to increase your screen workspace.
- Automatically fit patterns to any shaped block or boundary. Or, customize patterns to fit any shape block, making irregular piecing look good!
- Use drawing capabilities to express your creativity.
- Run your machine freehand and record patterns for future use.
- Add depth by sewing rings around or inside your patterns with Echo Pattern.
- Place designs in a circular fashion with Circular Array.
- Quilt around the appliqué, not over it, with the trim feature.
- Let the CreativeStudio design an edge-to-edge quilt by calculating repeats and rows for you.
- Use automated features to easily “stitch-in-the ditch.”
- Set border pieces and corners to sew continuously.
- Fill sews patterns without tie offs around or inside your appliqué.
- Load a JPEG image into the software and design on top of it.
- Flow patterns along any shape or design by using Apply Pattern.
- Use nodes to make each pattern completely elastic.
- Stand Alone Mode allows you to design on your laptop, away from the stitcher.
All new Gammill machines come with a lifetime mechanical warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, three-year computer warranty, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-year in-shop labor warranty for items covered under your warranty. The Gammill warranty also covers commercial use of the machines.
NOTE- Light bar in the picture is an optional upgrade.